Thursday, December 13, 2012

PS Art 2012 Video!

For the past three years, students from PS 250 have been chosen to be a part of a wonderful city wide art competition and exhibition called PS Art (Check it out!) This past year, a fourth grade student was chosen from our school, Jesenia Davila. Her work, "The Wolf", is an oil pastel Trip-Tych:

This past September, I was asked to be interviewed about the PS Art competition. I am a huge believer in students being given an opportunity to exhibit their work and feel the accomplishment and pride that comes with such an opportunity, so I was delighted and honored to be asked. The video has recently become available and I wanted to share it with all of you! The entire video is fantastic, and really gives a good glimpse into this amazing competition. My clip is toward the end, around the 10:45 mark. Enjoy!

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment